Vegan Keto Tofu Stir Fry w/ Peanut Sauce
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 red pepper strips
- 6-8 asparagus spears chopped
- 2 green onions sliced
(Feel free to use veggies of choice. Broccoli, Boy Choy, and Leeks taste great too!)
Toppings & Garnish: Fresh Lime Wedge & Cilantro
- Drain your Tofu about an hour before cooking.
- Use a paper towel to squeeze/press out extra moisture
- Cut the Tofu into cubes & bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes to dry it out & firm it up!
- While the Tofu is baking, prepare veggies & Peanut Sauce
- Saute cauliflower rice in coconut oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper and set aside
- Once the Tofu is done, Toss it in a pan with veggies and peanut sauce
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes on medium heat until tofu begins to crisp up and veggies cook through
- Pour the veggies, tofu, & sauce over the cauliflower rice
- Garnish with Lime Wedge & Cilantro & Enjoy!
Macros (for 2 servings):
8g Net Carbs