Keto Vanilla Bean Breakfast Bread
Servings: Makes 25 Squares
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 c coconut butter – melted down
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 3/4 c cup coconut flour
- 1 madagascar vanilla bean (scraped out)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp himalayan sea salt
- 3/4 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
Topping Sauce (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & generously grease your 8×8 pan
- Combine all dry ingredients & set aside
- Whisk 6 eggs in a bowl until frothy
- Slowly add in olive oil while whisking vigorously
- Scrape seeds out of vanilla bean & whisk in with vanilla extract
- Whisk in coconut butter once it is melted down(put glass jar in a saucepan of simmering hot water to melt down)
- Stir in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients
- Once the batter is completely combined, pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until nice and golden brown all around.
- Let cool & enjoy!
Top with Sauce & Berries if desired!
For the Sauce:
- Microwave cashew butter & coconut oil for 15-30 seconds or until melted down. Stir in cinnamon, extract, and stevia.
Cake Macros (per serving):
1.7g Net Carbs
Sauce Macros (per serving):
1.6g Net Carbs