- 1 c of water
- 1/2 c of pea milk, almond milk or coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (optional)
- 1/8 (or even less) black pepper (optional)
- 1/8 (or even less) cayenne pepper – if you love that heat! (optional)
- sweetener to taste (we use about 5 drops liquid stevia)
- Using a small saucepan, heat your water over high heat until it starts to boil. Then, add your tumeric, spices, and raw ginger and simmer 5-7 minutes.
- Strain the tea (We just use a coffee filter) to strain out spices & raw ginger.
- Pour strained tea back into the saucepan to boil
- Turn the burner off and add your milk and sweetener.
- Blend the latte, the coconut butter, and the ghee for about 30 seconds on high.
- Enjoy while it’s hot!
Macros (per serving):
2g Net Carbs