The BEST Keto Lemon Cookie
Servings: 12 servings
- 1/2 c Coconut Butter
- 1/2 c Cashew Butter
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 8 drops Lemon essential oil
- 1 tbsp of lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
w/ Cream Cheese Drizzle (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Put glass jar of coconut butter in shallow boiling water to melt it down
- Mix together eggs, monk fruit sweetener, coconut flour, lemon essential oil, lemon zest, vanilla, salt, and cashew butter until combined.
- Once the coconut butter is melted down, stir in with the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate the dough for about 30 min to let the coconut butter set back up
- The dough may be sticky, so spray your spoon or ice-cream scooper with cooking spray and portion out 12 cookies onto your nonstick baking tray
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown a little
For the drizzle :
- Beat together all the ingredients until a smooth consistency is formed. If you like the drizzle to be thinner, add a little more almond milk until your desired consistency is achieved.
- Drizzle equally amongst the 12 cookies!
Try not to eat the whole batch 😀
Macros (1 lemon cookies with drizzle):
4.3g Net Carbs