- 1 lb ground beef (we like 80/20)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 c guacamole
- 1 tomato – seeded & diced
- salsa (make sure no sugar added!)
- 2 large bunches of chopped romaine lettuce
- cilantro & lime wedges for garnish
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet with taco seasoning. (if you can’t find a keto friendly taco seasoning, use 1/4 tsp of each : garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, oregano, paprika, cumin, sea salt, and black pepper. If you like a little extra heat, add in 1/8 tsp extra red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper)
- Evenly distribute the romaine lettuce into 4 bowls.
- Evenly distribute the rest of the ingredients to each salad.
Macros (1 serving):
7g Net Carbs