- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine all ingredients, reserving 3 tbsp of monk fruit sweeter and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon (put in a bowl & mix)
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes
- The dough will be sticky, so spray your spoon & your hands with cooking spray.
- Roll the dough into balls and roll them in the “cinnamon sugar” mixture
- Place on a nonstick baking sheet and gently press the center (just a little! not flatten)
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until edges get a little toasty!
Macros (1 serving):
4.5g Net Carbs