Sea Salt Maple Pecan Beauty Bombs
Serving size: Makes 16
- Once the coconut butter & coconut oil is melted down, stir in pecan butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, reserving some pecans for topping
- Stir together until the dough is well combined & looks like cookie dough
- Spoon the dough out & put into mini cupcake liners or silicon molds. (I like to roll the dough into balls and then gently press them into the molds.
- Top with remaining pecans & sprinkle a little (a little!) sea salt on top
- Place in the freezer to harden back up
- Enjoy !! (Keep refrigerated or in the freezer)
Macros (per serving)
0.7g Net Carbs