Keto Rustic Blueberry Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Grease your muffin tin
- Whisk eggs, and erythritol together
- Add in softened butter, sour cream, vanilla, and sea salt
- Stir until completely combined
- (Make sure there are no clumps in your almond flour)
- Add the almond flour and baking powder into the rest of the mixture and stir until thoroughly combined (But don’t overmix!)
- Gently fold in the blueberries
- Drop the mixture evenly into your muffin tin and don’t smooth out the top.
- (Leave it a little rough looking, it makes for a rustic looking scone)
- Bake for approx 15 minutes or until the tops are nice and golden brown
- Let cool for a few minutes!
Macros (per serving):
3.4g Net Carbs