- Precook Bacon @ 375 for 15 minutes – reserve a little bacon grease for green beans
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat & season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, & italian herbs
- Cook the can of green beans over medium heat with a little bacon grease until fully heated through
- Chop up the Bacon into pieces
- Divide the green beans, meat, and bacon into two bowls.
- Add 1 tbsp of pesto sauce to each bowl and stir altogether until mixed well and everything is coated with the pesto
Macros (for 2 servings):
2.5g Net Carbs