Garlic Lobster Tails
- (2) 4-6 oz lobster tails
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp melted butter (for dipping once cooked)
- Turn your broiler on low
- Cut the shell of the tail down the center (from the very top down to the flipper)
- Pry open the shell and lift up the bottom part of the meat. Once the meat and shell are loose, put the meat on top of the shell and close the shell under the meat.
- Drizzle the meat with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and paprika.
- Put your prepared shells in a baking pan with the fresh garlic being rubbed on the pan under where you will place the tails.
- Broil for one minute per ounce.
- Enjoy while dipping in 1 Tbsp melted butter.
Macros (per serving):
2.5g Net Carbs