It’s not always easy to get the fat you need throughout the day, which is why it’s always helpful to have a delicious fat bomb waiting in the fridge. These lemon cheesecake fat bombs are perfect when you want a quick and easy high-fat bite-sized treat. The recipe is super simple. Only six ingredients are needed. Which is why lemon cheesecake fat bombs are one of our favorite go-to’s!
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (Softened – Not Melted!)
- 4 oz Butter (Softened – Not Melted!)
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Melted)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- Liquid Stevia – 10 drops or to taste
- Mix all the ingredients with a hand mixer in a bowl until completely smooth & combined
- Pour into silicon molds, cupcake liners, ice cube trays, or whatever you’ve got! Place in the freezer for approx. 2 Hours until firm
- Enjoy !!
We like to store in the refrigerator and eat cold – not frozen, but it’s totally up to you!!
*Recipe makes 12 Servings*
0.7 Net Carbs