Lemon Blueberry Bread
Blueberries and bread are a match that’s meant to be. A pair we don’t want to leave behind on a keto diet. Thankfully, there are almost always creative ways to make a favorite recipe keto-friendly. With all of the ingredients sitting ready on your kitchen counter it’s a cinch to make this keto lemon blueberry bread.
Lemon blueberry bread is the perfect meal to chow down on when you’re running out the door in the morning.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 c fresh blueberries
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/2 c coconut butter (melted down)
- 3/4 c coconut flour + 1 tbsp for coating blueberries
- 1/2 c shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 tbsp granulated stevia
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F and generously grease an 8×8 pan
- Whisk eggs vigorously until frothy
- Add in olive oil, vanilla extract, and melted coconut butter
- Mix together 1 tbsp of coconut flour and blueberries in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until batter is fully combined.
- Fold in blueberries – Tip: I like to reserve a few for the top for presentation purposes 🙂
- Bake for 40-45 minutes
- Let cool
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 5 drops vanilla flavored stevia
- 1 tbsp confectioner swerve
- Microwave coconut butter, coconut oil, and cashew butter for 30 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla stevia & confectioner swerve until it is a nice, smooth icing.
- Once the coffeecake is cooled, drizzle the icing over the coffee cake.
Bread Macros (based on 25 squares):
1.4g Net Carbs
With Icing – add: