Keto Southern Fried Pork Chops
- Combine flour & all seasonings. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Prepare pork chops for frying by first dipping both sides in egg, then, dipping both sides in the seasoned flour.
- Fry in the melted butter, about 4 minutes per side.
- Enjoy with your favorite keto-friendly side dish. We like to dip ours in our roasted garlic bbq sauce (link to that recipe).
Macros (Per pork chop):
1.4g Net Carbs