Keto Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- 8 asparagus spears
- 4 prosciutto slices/strips
- Ghee for frying
- Black pepper to taste
- Boil your asparagus for just a couple of minutes to par cook.
- After you take the asparagus out of the boiling water, immediately put it into ice water to shock it and stop the cooking process.
- Then place on a paper towel to dry completely.
- Slice each strip of proscuitto in half (lengthwise) to have one piece for each asparagus spear.
- Wrap the proscuitto around each asparagus spear (at an angle works best to wrap the whole spear)
- Heat your butter, ghee, or fat of choice in a skillet, and fry each spear for about 3-5 minutes until the meat becomes crispy on the outside.
- Season with black pepper (optional)
Macros (per serving):
0.7g Net Carbs