- Using an electric mixer, combine all ingredients.
- Blend until there are no chunks
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Melt a little butter in the pan to prevent sticking.
- Using a small measuring cup, pour 3-4 small pancakes into the skillet. Let sit until bubbles appear, then flip and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Continue until the batter is all used up.
- Enjoy with your favorite, keto-friendly condiments! We love the combo of butter and this Maple Pecan Syrup
Macros (per serving):
0.9g Net Carbs