Keto Green Chile Enchilada Soup
- 1/2 cup salsa verde (check that no sugar is added!)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheese (we like sharp white cheddar!)
- 2 cups chicken bone broth –> http://kettleandfire.com?afmc=alloutketo
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne (optional)
- Combine the salsa, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chicken stock, and spices in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a medium saucepan and cook on medium until hot, but don’t bring to a boil.
- Add the shredded chicken and cook an additional 3 – 5 minutes until heated through.
- Garnish with additional shredded cheddar and chopped cilantro if desired.
Macros (per 1 1/2 cup):
3g Net Carbs