- Use a hand mixer for cream cheese until it is super smooth.
- Slowly mix in cocoa powder. Add in avocado and use hand mixer to completely combine with smooth texture. – approx. 5 min.
- Add vanilla and Swerve, and beat 1-2 min more.
- Beat the heavy cream separately until it has stiff peaks.
- Place whipped cream into the chocolate mixture and gently fold together.
- Serve it up!
- Garnish with raspberries, or stevia sweetened dark chocolate chips, or both!
- Enjoy !
Recipe Makes 8 Servings
Macros: (1/8 recipe)
Calories – 192
Fat – 17.7g
NET Carbs – 3.3g
Protein – 2.4g