Keto Chocolate Chip Collagen Cookies
Serving size: makes 24 cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the eggs & monk fruit sweetener until combined, don’t overmix!
- Add in the cashew butter, coconut butter (melted down) and stir until combined
- Fold in the flour, super collagen, & salt
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Refrigerate the dough so it can solidify back up! (makes for less flat cookies)
- Spoon into 24 cookies (I bake 2 pans of 12 to avoid crowding)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges gets golden brown!
- Let cool completely before eating! The taste gets better as they cool 🙂
Macros (24 serving)
4g Net Carbs