Keto Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Servings: 3 loaves – 12 slices per loaf
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 2 2/3 c. Bakeable Stevia Blend Sweetener
- 4 eggs
- 4 c. Almond Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 4 tsp. Vanilla
- 6 tsp. Banana extract
- 1 bag of Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and Stevia. Add eggs.
- In separate bowl, mash avocados and add the buttermilk.
- Add 1/2 flour mixture to stevia and eggs. Add 1/2 of avocado mixture. Beat on medium speed using electric mixer.
- Then, add rest of ingredients, including vanilla, banana extract, and chocolate chips.
- Pour into 3 greased loaf pans.
- Allow to sit 20 minutes.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes.
Macros (per slice):
2.5g Net Carbs