Keto Glazed Chicken Wings
Serving size: 6 pieces (makes 5 servings)
- Rinse chicken wings in cold water & pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Pat dry again.
- Add the dry ingredients to a large ziplock bag. Add wings to the bag and shake until covered in seasoning.
- Place wings on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 250 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn the oven to 425 and bake an additional 40 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before tossing in sauce.
Serving size: 1/5 of recipe
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add green onion and sautee for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan and simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Toss your wings in the sauce and enjoy!
Chicken Wings (per serving):
0.1g Net Carbs
Glaze / Sauce (per serving):
3.5g Net Carbs