Epic Keto Chicken
Yields: 6 servings
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 0z.) Package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 cup Bone Broth
- 1/4 cup finely diced green onion
- 1 lb. Bacon (fried & crumbled)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8-1/4 tsp Xantham Gum (optional – if you want a thicker sauce)
- Pour your bone broth in the bottom of your Instant Pot and add your chicken breasts.
- Mix together your cream cheese, sour cream, and spices (I use a hand mixer). Spread mixture on top of chicken.
- Set your Instant Pot to High for 12 minutes.
- Open the lid to stir around a bit, to ensure the chicken is fully sauced. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Replace lid and cook on High for 1 minute.
- Do a quick release of the lid and let it marinate/thicken for 5-10 minutes before gobbling up!
Macros (per serving):
4.3g Net Carbs