- 8 Large Eggs – hard boiled, peeled, and washed
- 2 Celery Stalks – finely chopped
- 2 Green Onions- chopped
- 1 Green Pepper diced
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Dash of paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Remove the yolks from your hardboiled eggs and mash them.
- In a bowl, mix the mashed yolks, mayo, mustards, and spices.
- Stir in your chopped up egg whites & veggies.
- Combine & season to taste
- Top with Paprika
Macros (1 serving – Recipe serves 4):
3g Net Carbs