Easy Chocolate Collagen Fudge
- Stir together melted coconut oil with almond butter and maple syrup until combined
- Fold in the Cacao Powder, Chocolate Super Collagen, and salt
- (Optional) Stir in Liquid Stevia & Fold in Walnuts
- Evenly spread the fudge into an 8×8 pan & refrigerate or put in the freezer until firm.
- Cut evenly into squares & Enjoy!
Tip : Add a Topping! Some ideas that we like: Sea Salt Flakes, Cream Cheese Swirl, Additional Nuts, Raspberries, Nut Butter Swirl, Etc!
Macros (makes 30 squares)
0.8g Net Carbs