Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 4 cups Broccoli (florets)
- 3 cups Chicken Bone Broth –> http://kettleandfire.com?afmc=alloutketo
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 3 cups shredded cheese (like like sharp cheddar here!)
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the bone broth, heavy cream, and chopped broccoli. Increase heat to bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10-20 minutes, until broccoli is nice and tender.
- Slowy add the shredded cheese, and continue to stir until melted. Make sure to keep it on low ! (If the temperature is too high it can cause the soup to seize up!)
- Once the cheese is all melted in, remove from the heat right away & serve!
Macros (1 serving):
4g Net Carbs