- 1/2 c (or 1 stick) butter softened (not melted)
- 1/2 c cream cheese softened – (not melted)
- 3 1/2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp erythritol (swerve!) (or sweeten to your liking)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 c Lily’s Chocolate Chips + 2 Tbsp for topping 1/3 c chopped Pecans (optional)
- 2 tbls Cacao Nibs (for topping or coating – optional)
- Mix together the softened butter and the softened cream cheese until there are no lumps and its super smooth!
- Add the cocoa, sweetener and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add the pecans and lily’s chocolate chips and just fold them in!
- Refridgerate to chill the mixture first – then form into round balls
- Coat with more lily’s chips and cacao nibs and press or roll gently
- Put in the fridge for a couple hours to completely set.
Macros (per serving):
1.2g Net Carbs