Dairy Free Burrito Bowl
- 3/4 c. prepared Riced Cauliflower
- 4 oz. chicken breast – chopped
- 1 tbsp. diced onion
- 1/8 c. diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/2 medium avocado, cubed or sliced
- salt & pepper
- Lime juice and minced jalapeno (Optional)
Servings: Makes 1 serving
- Heat the avocado oil in a skillet. Add the chopped chicken breast, garlic, onions, and seasonings.
- Once the chicken is heated throughout, add the riced cauliflower (already cooked) and diced tomatoes (and optional jalapenos). Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with avocado. If desired, you may drizzle fresh lime juice over the top. Enjoy!!
Macros (per serving)
4.5g Net Carbs