Keto Cloud Bread
Servings: Makes 10
- 3 eggs (brought to room temp)
- 3 tbs. softened cream cheese (or full fat cottage cheese)
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tarter
- 1/4 tsp. himalayan sea salt
- 1 drop liquid stevia (optional – for a sweeter bread)
*You may also play around with seasonings to create the flavor you prefer. Garlic powder, Italian seasoning, etc.
- Preheat oven to 300 and line 2 baking sheets with parchment
- Separate your eggs – leaving yolks in one bowl and whites in the other
- Add cream cheese to the yolks and combine using an electric mixer
- Add the cream of tarter and salt to the whites. Mix at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the yolk mixture into the whites.
- Spoon mixture onto baking sheets, making 10 evenly sized “clouds”. The clouds should be about 1/2 inch high and 4-5 inches apart
- Bake 30 minutes or until the tops are golden.
- Allow to cool completely on a rack before enjoying! Eat these on their own, or in place of bread, buns, etc. to turn almost any sandwich into a keto-friendly one!
Macros (per serving):
0.4g Net Carbs