Classic Deviled Eggs
Makes: 24 Deviled Eggs
- 12 large, hard boiled eggs. (Cooled and peeled)
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika, for garnishing
- Minced parsley or other fresh herbs, for garnishing
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove all the yolks from the whites.
- Transfer all the yolks to a mixing bowl. (Reserve the whites on a tray for filling once the mixture is ready)
- Mash up the yolks with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the yolks.
- Mash and stir the filling until you form a nice smooth texture. (If its too thick, add a little more mayo)
- Season the mixture with salt & pepper to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika before serving
Macros (per serving):
0g Net Carbs