Chewy Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
- Heat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and soda. Set aside.
- In electric mixer, use paddle to combine butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Reduce to low speed and add vanilla, maple, and eggs. Beat until just mixed.
- Add the flour mix until just combined. Then, the chocolate chips.
- Drop on parchment papered sheet. Bake 12 minutes – until edges are golden.
- Let cool 1-2 minutes before removing from pan.
Macros (1 serving):
3g Net Carbs