- Turn Slow Cooker onto High setting
- Poke some holes into the pork butt, and then rub the spice mixture on dry
- Pour the jar of green salsa & stevia drops into the slow cooker & stir together
- Place the pork butt into the slow cooker and spoon some of the salsa around it
- Cover & Slow Cook for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the pork and mix the salsa/sauce altogetherIf you like crispy carnita pork, make a thin, even layer on a cookie sheet after the meat has been shredded and broil for approx 10 minutes so the pork can get crispy!Great served over cauliflower rice with a lime wedge!
Macros (for 10 servings):
1.3g Net Carbs