- Bake Bacon at 375 for 15 minutes & set aside some extra grease
- Cook sausage on medium until nice and crispy
- Saute zucchini on medium heat with olive oil, season with 1/8 tsp of salt, pepper, and garlic powder until they begin to brown.
- Scramble the eggs in some reserved bacon grease & season with an 1/8 tsp of salt
- Chop up the bacon into pieces
- Once the eggs are almost cooked through, then add the precooked bacon, sausage, and zucchini
- Turn off the heat and fold everything together
- Serve & Enjoy!
Macros (for 3 servings):
5g Net Carbs