Keto Bear Claw Coffee Cake
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/2 c coconut butter – melted down
- 1/2 c shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 c sliced almonds
- 3/4 c coconut flour
- 2/3 c lakanto monk fruit sweetener + 1 tbsp
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan sea salt
- 3/4 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 5 drops vanilla flavored stevia
- 1 tbsp confectioner swerve
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F and generously grease an 8×8 pan
- Whisk eggs vigorously until frothy
- Add in olive oil, vanilla extract, almond extract, and melted coconut butter
- Mix together cinnamon, 1 tbsp of monk fruit sweetener, and 1/2 of the sliced almonds (1/4 c) in a small bowl.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until batter is fully combined.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into greased 8×8 dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of cinnamon/almond/monkfruit mixture in the middle of the batter
- Pour the rest of the batter on top
- Top with remaining cinnamon/almond/monkfruit mixture
- Bake for 40-45 minutes
- Let cool
- Microwave coconut butter, coconut oil, and cashew butter for 30 seconds. Stir in vanilla stevia & confectioner swerve until it is a nice, smooth icing.
- Once the coffeecake is cooled, drizzle the icing over the coffee cake.
Macros (based on 25 squares):
1.9g Net Carbs
Macros with icing – add:
0.6g Net Carbs