BBQ Pulled Pork
- Score the skin of the pork by making crosswise cuts about a quarter inch deep.
- Premix the spices and rub them into the pork!
- Place to pork in the slow cooker on low on top of the onions.
- Pour 1 c of Keto Friendly BBQ sauce over the pork.
- Put the lid on and let it go for 10 hours on low.
- Once the pork is fall apart tender, using forks, gently shred the meat.
- Serve as is with extra Keto Friendly BBQ sauce.
- If you like crispy pork, line a baking sheet with foil and make an even layer of shredded pork.
- Bake at 375 F for about 15-20 minutes, or until the ends begin to crisp up to your liking.
- Enjoy !! (Makes for incredible leftovers too, so don’t worry if you have extra!)
Macros (per serving):
3.8g Net Carbs