Keto Avocado Brownies
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 c monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 c lily’s dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 medium avocados
- 1/4 cup nut butter (we use cashew)
- *Add 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional for crunch)
- *Add extra lily’s chips & cocoa nibs for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease an 8×8 pan with coconut oil cooking spray
- Beat eggs and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed until they get fluffy.
- Fold in cocoa, salt, vanilla and flour.
- Mash avocados in separate bowl and beat with mixer until very smooth. Add to batter and mix well.
- Fold in second 1/2 c of Lily’s chocolate chips (& walnuts if you like)
- Fold in 1/2 c of lilys & 1/4 c of nut butter (& walnuts if you like!)
- Bake 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let them completely cool before slicing.
- (We like to keep in the fridge and they are like a hybrid between brownies & fudge)
Macros (1 serving):
3.8g Net Carbs