All Purpose Chicken
- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Approx 1.5 lbs)
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon (Squeeze the Juice & put the whole lemon half in slow cooker)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Serving Size: Makes (6) 4 oz. servings
- Clean & Trim the Chicken Breasts (if necessary)
- Put all the ingredients in your slow cooker and stir until the chicken is coated in the marinade
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until your chicken is cooked through
- Shred the chicken & Enjoy!
Tip: This Chicken is very versatile! You can use in all kinds of dishes – Eat it as is, or transform it into a Mexican, Asian, Indian, Mediterranean, or any traditional dish!
0.5g Net Carbs